Whom can I contact?

You don’t know exactly what you want to study? Do you have questions about the general requirements for a degree programme or about where to study, about accommodation options or about application and enrolment? Then contact the General Student Advisory Service.

Do you have questions about the structure of a degree programme, the course of studies, examinations or prospects after graduation? Then contact the Faculty Student Advisory Service.

Degree programme Cyber Security Management

Degree programme Cyber Security & Privacy

Allgemeine Studienberatung

Fragen & Antworten

Access to higher education in a Bachelor’s degree program is available to anyone who proves the general higher education entrance qualification, the Fachhochschulreife, a corresponding professional qualification or a previous education recognized as equivalent.

An overview of all access options for a Bachelor’s degree programme at the
Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg (Bachelor Cyber Security & Privacy)

Our degree programmes